Tuesday 3 January 2012

Day 1

So here i am, i find myself in a tiny 'pod' in a hangar somewhere in the vastness of new Eden after finishing my character creation session. He's ready, he looks the way i want him to look, a little normadic but also with a touch of scumbaggery yet capable of great things- take a look up there somewhere if your interested ^^

So, im in my pod and being spoken too by some sexy voiced blue chick, welcoming me and giving me advice about whats to come. I'm given a few short tutorials in how to undock, fly about, go find things ect and end up in a rookie ship all of my own. For free!
As expected, im gratefull and all, but the guys at CCP could do with giving the rookie ships a bit of an over haul, to be honest they're pretty dull and ugly, not something i'd be happy giving to new players as their first ship, but still, i got one.

I'm pointed towards some agents that will help me further my chosen career and teach me more in depth on the basics of my chosen path. Here comes my first choice - Military.
In this tutorial im shown the basics of combat, given a few missions to do involving killing NPC's ect and am given rewards to completion, both items and isk ( the EVE in game currency )
Once that was done, i go for Military Advanced. Same thing as the first tutorial, just more of it. Ended up with a handfull of ships, isk, skill books and knowledge and told to go forth and make my mark in New Eden.......

No comments:

Post a Comment